Support worker required
£8.30 an hour
181 are currently looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated person to fill a Day centre support Assistant position at our 181 Burton road Activities Day Centre.
Various Hours available
Applicants must be flexible and able to work bank holidays and weekends when required.
The day centre is responsible for encouraging Service user’s interests and activities. Other duties and responsibilities include:
· Assisting service users on social outings
· To assess individual needs and capabilities working in line with the care plans
· Work within a close team to plan, implement and evaluate social activities as a team.
· Agree and lead an agenda for social Activities for all service users
· Keeping the working area clean/tidy and free from hazards (health and safety)
· Report on wellbeing of service users to senior members of Staff in the Day Centre.
Applicants must be driven and passionate about delivering outstanding care and entertainment to the service users in our care at 181.
Contact us via our email email@example.com or call 01522 534571 to request an application form